Norstrat- Details of a Company About Norstrat
NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated has been established for the explicit purpose of assisting customers with a specific business objective or a legal responsibility to implement elements of the Canadian Northern Strategy. NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated offers on-site consulting services within government or military installations, across Canada and the United States.
The Canadian Armed Forces are often consulted by NORSTRAT Consulting on complicated matters of national security policy. Civilian agencies, including law enforcement, immigration officials and public health sectors also receive training from NORSTRAT Consulting in accordance with the Canadian Northern Strategy.
NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated was established in 2010 by a group of retired Canadian Armed Forces officers and bureaucrats to foster collaboration between the private sector and government agencies tasked with implementing elements of the Northern Strategy. In response to increased ANOPOL activity, NORSTRAT Consulting has become essential infrastructure for public health officials.
In 1885 the people depicted here completed a bold and challenging federal infrastructure project that joined the young country of Canada from East to West.
Now the time has come to join our country from South to North. The new Northern Strategy will be the pinnacle of Canadian engineering and ingenuity.
The Norstrat Group of companies has been founded to assist in this ambitious endeavour.
Our first project, CITADEL NORSTRAT, will protect our great nation from those who would do us harm by providing a combined military-industrial base capable of defending North America from the threat of Northern Aggression.
Our second project, NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated, will bring the expertise of our nation’s retired military and law enforcement officers to those private enterprises that will benefit from increased security.
Join forces with Norstrat today. Together we can complete this daunting but achievable task.
Remember: The North is Strong!
What does Norstrat Provide:
1. Corporate Identity
2. Marketing Assistance
3. Access to NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated Security Teams
4. Public Relations Exposure for our Strategic Partners
5. Hand Picked Student Interns from Canada’s finest military and policing academies
6. Inclusion in all Norstrat marketing materials including business cards, brochures, letterhead, etc.
7. Official NORSTRAT Company Shirts and Polos for Employees
8. Access to NORSTRAT Consulting Incorporated Security Teams
9. A unique identity in the Northern Strategy Community which you can use as a point of contact for your business or organization
Also Read: All About Sqm Club: Facts and Figures
Provides Partners Special Trainin
Norstrat Ensure their Operations are Compliant with NORSTRAT Standards.
– The Norstrat Group of Companies is committed to providing our partners with access to additional services above and beyond consulting services. As part of this commitment it has created the following programs:
1. Annual Security Meetings which provide members an opportunity to collaborate, share best practices and network with security professionals from a wide range of disciplines.
2. Customized Training where members can receive instruction from our professional business, financial and physical security experts who have been chosen because they have received training from Edmonton Police Services, RCMP National Security Programs and Canadian Special Forces Units.