If you’re looking for an easy and quick method to develop a site in a short time, this article will show you how to create an online site in less than an hour. Don’t believe everything you have heard in the past, such as you need to learn HTML or employ an internet designer to get your website in place – this is definitely not the case.
In reality, you can make a site in less than an hour by using free tools available on the Internet, such as WordPress. Making a WordPress website is easy as1-2-3.
First Step: Choosing A Good Domain Name
The first step is to get a good domain name. It is possible to register your domain name on “Name Cheap’ very inexpensively. However, before doing so think about it, take time to really think about your domain name, as there are many aspects that must be taken into consideration.
- Your domain name should be a reflection of your website and tell the world that your website is all about.
- Your domain name should contain your website’s most relevant keyword word to increase your rankings on search engines.
- Your domain name must be easily remembered.
- Your domain name must only contain letters to prevent any confusion.
- Your domain name must not include abbreviations , to avoid any confusion.
A domain name that is memorable can be easily remembered , or imagined by potential customers and incorporates your most relevant keyword phrase.
Step Two: Selecting a Quality Web Host
The next step is to choose a high-quality web hosting service. There are numerous free hosting services on the Internet, if you’re designing a website for business purposes, you should NEVER make your website available to the help of a free hosting service.
To establish credibility in your business, you have to be prepared for the cost of a domain as well as professional hosting. Websites hosted on servers that are free aren’t considered serious and will suffer a serious loss of revenue.
Here are some essential features you should look for when you are choosing a web host:
- 24/7 reliable tech support
- Your domain name is your own
- Depending what the dimension of your site you will require a minimum of 50MB of server space should be available with the option of upgrading in the future if required
- Unlimited real POP email accounts
- Unlimited email aliases
- Email forwarding
- Unlimited autoresponders
- Your own, unrestricted CGI-Bin
- Access to SSL Secure Transactions with encryption
- The ability to access an online shopping cart
- MySQL Database
- The password protection of Htaccess
- Server Side Support (SSI) support
- Create (and transfer to) your site by using HTML editing software
- Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions to users who are using FrontPage
- Unlimited free access to your server through FTP
- Unlimited access to your website via an internet-based kissanime control panel
- Access to your log files
- Statistics of the number of people who visit your site
- No hidden fees
There are numerous good web hosts available on the Internet which are reasonably priced. Find out more about them and choose an internet host that will meet your needs.
Step Three: Create a Website
After you get an domain name as well as a web hosting provider, the final step will be to create your site. Go to WordPress org’s WordPress org site to download the software. It’s not going to cost you a dime and will provide you with a professional web page in no time.
Then, you can install the program on your server. They provide great instructions, and you shouldn’t have any problems. If you’d preferto create a website using some of WordPress hosts, as they offer a single click installation option.
After the software has been installed, sign in to your administrator account by entering your domain’s name, followed by /wp-admin. Then, you can select Theme, which will determine the design of your website. Click on the link ‘Appearance’ in the menu left.
Then, click “Posts” – ‘Add New’ to create your first blog post. Enter your details in Text Editor and then format according to your preferences. Click the ‘Preview’ option on the right side to see how your blog post will appear. When you’re ready to add it to your new website then click ‘Publish.’