Tile can be introduced over tile as long as the fundamental tile is sound. Before thinking about whether to introduce tile over tile, investigate the first establishment for breaks, free tiles and water harm. In the event that the fundamental tile isn’t steady, the tile that you place over it will clasp, break or tumble off the divider after some time. A typical issue confronting installers of divider tiles is the tiles’ moving descending under the power of gravity before the cement sets. This is generally brought about by not blending your glue appropriately. Intently adhere to your producer’s guidelines to guarantee legitimate blending.
Preparing the Surface
1. Clean the outside of the tile that you are tiling over.
2. Sand the outside of the tile to help the bond of the new tile to this surface. Utilize a sander with 80-coarseness sandpaper to harsh the outside of the tile.
3. Clear and clean the surface to expel any residue brought about by the sanding.
Spreading Out the Tile
4. Locate the specific focus of the divider. To do this, utilization an estimating tape to locate the focal point of each side of the divider and draw an opposite line from the edge over the divider. At the crossing point of this X and Y pivot is your middle imprint.
5. At the base of the divider lay a line of free tiles from the inside imprint as far as possible of one of the dividers or establishment region. Make certain to embed two spacers in each tile with the goal that you get a legitimate format. You will probably not have the option to fit the last tile between the edge of the divider and the column of tiles. This is fine; forget about that one until further notice.
6. Measure the good ways from the last full tile to the edge of the divider or establishment territory. Note this separation for some other time.
7. Lay another column of free tiles from the focal point of the divider the other way.
8. Measure the good ways from the last full tile to the edge of the divider or establishment territory.
9. Move the vertical place line to part the separation กระเบื้องสระว่ายน้ำ between these two estimations. For instance, if the space on the left side is 8 inches and the space on the correct side is 4 inches, move your line 2 crawls to one side so that there are 6 creeps on each side.
10. Rehash this procedure for the level community line. Notwithstanding, on the grounds that you are introducing divider tiles you won’t have the option to lay these on the floor as you accomplished for the vertical community line.
11. Spot a tile at the middle imprint and hold it with your hand.
12. Put you tile spacer on the tile and make a blemish on the tile spacer.
13. Set the base of a tile at this imprint and rehash the procedure. Spot a tile spacer and make an imprint.
14. Measure the good ways from the last full tile to the highest point of the divider. Imprint this separation for sometime in the future.
15. Rehash a similar procedure toward the base of the divider from the inside imprint.
16. Split the contrast between the two estimations and alter the inside line as important. The convergence between these two balanced lines is your tiling place mark. This parts the divider into four quarters. You will tile these quarters each in turn starting from the middle imprint.
Setting up the Thinset
17. Pour a large portion of the maker’s prescribed measure of water into the 5-gallon basin.
18. Void portion of the pack of thinset into the container.
19. With your processor/powerful drill set at a low speed, with the blender joined, mix the water and thinset.
20. Include the rest of the water and thinset in little clusters while blending, until you have included the entirety of the water and thinset.…